MEAT & Livestock Australia is inviting applications for sponsorship of industry events that are designed to increase the productivity, sustainability and profitability of farm businesses.
MLA’s sponsorship program provides financial and in-kind support for industry events that increase awareness and adoption of business-enhancing research, development and marketing.
First round MLA event sponsorship opportunities include applications for $10,000 and less and in-kind sponsorships for events held between July 1 and December 31 2018.
Any group or organisation whose event meets the criteria (below) is encouraged to apply for MLA event sponsorship. Applications for second round MLA sponsorships close Friday, April 20 2018.
MLA recognises the value in supporting local events and is committed to supporting groups which take the initiative to engage and inform producers – and work with MLA to foster the long-term prosperity of the Australian red meat & livestock industry.
While all events that bring benefit to red meat producers are considered, priority is given to those related to livestock production that build awareness of research and development (R&D) and the adoption of new tools, technologies and practices.
In the last 12 months, MLA has supported over 70 events including the WAFarmers Annual Conference, Northern Territory Cattlemen’s Association Annual Industry Conference, Australian Wagyu Association Conference, 2018 Best Wool/Best Lamb Conference and the 2018 Better Beef Conference.
To be considered for sponsorship, your event must meet the following criteria:
- Align with the priorities of MLA’s Strategic Plan
- Target commercial red meat producers to increase the productivity, sustainability and profitability of their business
- Include agreed measures of success such as number of attendees, satisfaction and usefulness scores
- Provide follow-up opportunities post-event to further enhance the information delivered
- MLA to be acknowledged and recognised as a sponsor of the event
- MLA logo to appear on all event promotional material and publications (website and print advertising) in accordance with MLA’s brand guidelines
- Allow for a MLA banner to be displayed at the event
- Opportunity to have a trade stand at the event, where appropriate
- Opportunity to have a MLA staff member speak at the event
- Post Event Report to be completed within one month after event.
For more information on MLA’s event sponsorship and to apply, please click here.